Angle Bar (Lintel) Cross Arm 75*75*8*1700mm
|length:||6M 9M 12M(cutting to meet your requirement)|
|Surface treatment:||Black and Galvanized|
|Zinc Thickness:||35~85 micron|
|Process for reference:||Punching|
Material:Q235 Q345 Q420 (low carbon steel ) Chemical composition
Wall Thickness :3-20mm
Technology :hot rolled
Tolerance Wall thickness tolerance :+/-0.02mm Length tolerance :+/-10mm
Package 1.In Bundle 2.Plastic Outside In Bundles 3.In Bulk 4.As Customer’s Request
Delivery Time :Within 20 days ,ASAP.According to the total quantity
1. Low treatment cost: The cost of hot dip galvanizing is lower than that of other paint coatings.
2. Durable: Hot-dip galvanized steel angle iron has the characteristics of surface luster, uniform zinc layer, no leakage, no drip-slip, strong adhesion and strong corrosion resistance. In suburban environment, the standard thickness of hot-dip galvanized rust-proof can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard thickness of hot-dip galvanized rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years. It doesn’t need to be repaired.
3. Good reliability: The galvanized layer is metallurgical bond with the steel and becomes a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
4. The coating has strong toughness: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plated part can be galvanized, even in the depression, sharp corner and hidden place can be fully protected;
6. Time-saving and labor-saving: galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation.
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.